PDA

View Full Version : 4 Minutes of King Kong Online

Edge
11-30-2005, 11:04 AM
Hey you guys,

A 4 minute clip of the december 14th release of King Kong has appeared online!

Spoiler alert!

http://img-nex.kongisking.net/kong/movies/king.kong.nbc.preview.avi

Enjoy!

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/king_kong/andy_serkis/kingkong7.jpg
-
My apologies if this has been posted before...

laureato di arte
11-30-2005, 12:37 PM
Im downloading it now cant wait

Dennik
11-30-2005, 02:06 PM
NO! i'm NOT downloading it!

yolao
11-30-2005, 02:12 PM
i already download the file, but i dont goin to see it now....i`m goin to see it just after i see the movie....hi hi hi.....i don`t want spoilers!!

P_T
11-30-2005, 02:29 PM
I don't think it's a spoiler. just a little scene between naomi watts and kong. I seen 30 secs trailers tell more about the movie than this 4 mins scene.

I can sorta see why the movie's gonna be 3 hours long now... and I'm not sure about the compositing... Kong looks more integrated with the environment than naomi watts does. Maybe it's just me...:shrug: wat do u guys think?

Harrad
11-30-2005, 05:01 PM
Oww... that looks well good! Not much of the way of a spoiler, plus its a remake... not much to spoil. :D

Yeah, that compositing looks a bit dodgy on naomi, she looks really "cut-out", (reminisant of the bit in LOTR when the hobbits are on the trees back).

P_T, ditto... i can see why its going to be 3 hours long.

Can't wait to see this film...

smoothoperator
11-30-2005, 06:09 PM
man I hope the compositing dept. has fixed that edge around her. Looks like a bad key for sure. Maybe it's something they needed to accomplish just for that 4 min preview thing. She does look cut out and slaped on. I LOVE the environments! can't wait to see it.

seven6ty
11-30-2005, 06:16 PM
Hrm, careful... I got flamed for pointing that out last time.

Boone
11-30-2005, 06:57 PM
At 50MB I shall wait insted for the film to be released... :argh:

Naomi: "I say my furry-friend - do you come here often?" :D

Kong: "Of course, my dear - Its the place to be for wild Jazz parties!" :wise:

rblitz7
11-30-2005, 07:29 PM
ah! cant.... re...sist..*Downloading now*

gunslingerblack
11-30-2005, 07:55 PM
wow, nicely done...but

*clip spoiler*

im alittle wierded out by the fact that the anne character looked like she was falling in love with kong, it's kinda like, how is here disbelief and fear suspended that quickly. i mean i can understand it in later parts of the movie, or even coming to the realisation on the cliff, but it looks like she's already way too accepting of the kong character .

Capel
11-30-2005, 08:28 PM
im alittle wierded out by the fact that the anne character looked like she was falling in love with kong, it's kinda like, how is here disbelief and fear suspended that quickly. i mean i can understand it in later parts of the movie, or even coming to the realisation on the cliff, but it looks like she's already way too accepting of the kong character .

good point, but keep in mind that this is after the nine minute fight with the V-Rex's, so maybe after all that she realizes that he loves her and that he's there to protect her.

all i gotta say is, wow. can't wait to see this on the big screen.

gunslingerblack
11-30-2005, 11:12 PM
fair enuff, i am seeing the clip out of context so , i'll just have to wait till the movie comes out and contribute my nine dollars

w00t

it's gonna be an expensive christmas

rblitz7
11-30-2005, 11:34 PM
Wow! that was fantastic!:scream:
@Capel, 9 minutes you say!! thats awesome! So much work went into making the movie, its insane.

js33
12-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Peter Jackson has really slimmed down since LOTR.

Cheers,
JS

de_tomato
12-01-2005, 06:22 AM
I hope they fixed the compositing a bit.. thats really look weird, maybe poor acting from Naomi when she mounted on Kong. Kong was running fast, yet i see not much movement on Naomi's hairs. And she acted so calm and steady. Not sure thats would be the approapriate when u are riding a giant and so high from the ground.

But, the Kong is AWESOME!!

Solothores
12-01-2005, 08:43 AM
hm, i didn't translate that scene into "love", for me she looked more like someone that realised that there is more human than beast in kong, actually, "he" feels like the loneliest being on this world in that specific scene and I guess that is what she notices as well and suddenly she sympathizes with him, losing the fears she had before. ;)

pepeland
12-01-2005, 09:55 AM
I wanna see more.

Daniel

Pentagramma
12-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Beautiful... can't wait to see this in a HUUUGE screen! :cool:

Boone
12-01-2005, 05:22 PM
I know I shall lose all respect for doing so, but I really hope they manage to capture some spirit from the 1976 version. I usually start laughing when Jessica Lange starts boring Kong about how she can't stand heights. :applause:

Seven
12-01-2005, 07:34 PM
There is more footage on kongisking:

http://img-nex.kongisking.net/kong/movies/kvtrex.avi

Very impressive stuff... some spoilers of the Kong vs Rex fight though.

Sevv

lestdog
12-01-2005, 08:33 PM
I think this movie is going to be great.... but that preview was lame and boring...

DorkmanScott
12-01-2005, 08:38 PM
According to a few interviews, Ann believes that all her shipmates are dead and comes, rather quickly, to realize that Kong is her only protection against the other monsters on the island.

The difference in their relationship is clear even in the trailer, with Ann screaming "NOOOO!" as the planes come to shoot Kong down. Fay Wray's Ann would never had tried to protect Kong, remaining petrified of Kong until the very end.

NUKE-CG
12-01-2005, 08:41 PM
I saw this thread two days ago, and thought it would be in the thousands of posts by now. Much respect to the hundreds which are putting off viewing the previews, I sure don't have the same discipline. :wise:

Joblh
12-02-2005, 07:01 AM
There is more footage on kongisking:

http://img-nex.kongisking.net/kong/movies/kvtrex.avi

Very impressive stuff... some spoilers of the Kong vs Rex fight though.

Sevv
wow, that was some neat stuff :eek:

CGTalk Moderation
12-02-2005, 07:01 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.