http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/672/672333p1.html

enjoy

jrdollesin
11-30-2005, 10:43 AM
i don't get it!

laureato di arte
11-30-2005, 10:55 AM
sotty i should have been more specific... here is the direct link

http://www.tv4.se/player/categories.aspx?progId=32353&itemId=%20&treeId=30141&displayTreeId=

warpy
11-30-2005, 11:19 AM
its amazing... i give narnia 5 stars :P

laureato di arte
11-30-2005, 11:37 AM
i cant stop watching this trailer it is amazing!!! I cant wait... However, i noticed a lil mistake in the footage, there is a scene were peters unicorn looses its horn. But ooooooooooh this film has got me excited, the childrens acting was much better than i thought it would be aswell.

Solothores
11-30-2005, 12:39 PM
I am so looking forward to this now :)

laureato di arte
11-30-2005, 01:39 PM
There is a preview of the soundtrack available aswell. Real epic sounding stuff

seven6ty
11-30-2005, 03:17 PM
[oops, double post.]

seven6ty
11-30-2005, 03:36 PM
This... looks... SOOooo... ****ING SICK!

I can't wait, gotta be hands down, one of, if not THE best movie of 2005.

phobos78
11-30-2005, 05:03 PM
sweet! look at that lion! ;)

Bsmith
11-30-2005, 05:58 PM
...whats this?.....what the hell is wrong with me?....oh...my..god...I think I'm crying....:applause:

FUG1T1VE
11-30-2005, 06:24 PM
However, i noticed a lil mistake in the footage, there is a scene were peters unicorn looses its horn. But ooooooooooh this film has got me excited, the childrens acting was much better than i thought it would be aswell.

If i hadn't read wouldnt have noticed it.

nice:buttrock:.
I dunno about the child actors though, in the early scenes they looked stiff.

laureato di arte
11-30-2005, 07:10 PM
I dont know why i notice things like that...... It makes me an evil man, but never fear this film looks sweet!!!:thumbsup::scream::bounce:

gunslingerblack
11-30-2005, 09:46 PM
i can't even get thru the friggin thing in one sitting cuz of the bufferring....

i havent gotten past 3 minutes yet.... it stops every half a minute to buffer.

u used to be able to set the player to buffer the whole movie before u view it but that option is no longer available...pain in my ass

EDIT:

omfg i cannot wait to see that friggin movie...im right there with bsmith

outstanding

amannin
12-01-2005, 01:44 AM
Is there a .avi or .mov of this file anywhere I can download?

laureato di arte
12-01-2005, 02:40 AM
Is there a .avi or .mov of this file anywhere I can download?I dont know of any....

jason-slab
12-01-2005, 08:44 AM
it's not a avi or mov, but here's a direct link
http://www.worldofkj.com/Video/NarniaSuperTrailer.wmv

laureato di arte
12-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Thank you my friend.. :thumbsup:

laureato di arte
12-02-2005, 12:00 AM
they have some weapon designs and concept art here

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/672/672313p1.html
http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/672/672313/chronicles-of-narnia-the-lion-the-witch-and-the-wardrobe-the-20051129071608454.jpg

http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/672/672313/chronicles-of-narnia-the-lion-the-witch-and-the-wardrobe-the-20051129071611922.jpg

Anatomy of a minotour

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/669/669397p1.html

http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/669/669397/chronicles-of-narnia-the-lion-the-witch-and-the-wardrobe-the-20051122023308000.jpg

Martin_G_3D
12-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Any one got any working links, the ones from the thread are dead :shrug:

SheepFactory
12-02-2005, 05:40 PM
The link from IGN works Martin , just watched it.

This movie looks incredibly good , cant wait to see it.

RenisanceX
12-03-2005, 01:21 PM
k geez to save any suffering for anyone else go here

http://www.narniaweb.com/trailers.asp

all the searching and crap

RenisanceX
12-03-2005, 01:42 PM
ahhhhh relief, joy ..woahs and wows and all that stuff ...

BROKENTOE
12-04-2005, 10:32 AM
I dont no why you guys all cream in your pants when big bad film compnays take stories that were the mainstay of our childhoods and turn them into films that will never do the books justice, just for the sake of making money.

This film, much like lord of the rings and harry potter looks as though it will be another one which will disapoint.

You guys should get a grip, when are they going to start making great kids films like et or the goonies again, i feel sorry for the kids these days, growing up with this crap.

kemijo
12-04-2005, 12:20 PM
I dont no why you guys all cream in your pants when big bad film compnays take stories that were the mainstay of our childhoods and turn them into films that will never do the books justice, just for the sake of making money.

This film, much like lord of the rings and harry potter looks as though it will be another one which will disapoint.

You guys should get a grip, when are they going to start making great kids films like et or the goonies again, i feel sorry for the kids these days, growing up with this crap.
Wow.

You must have actually broken your toe.

I'm not saying I completely disagree - movies rarely compare to the book, everyone knows this. Thank goodness the books aren't all thrown out when the movie is released, and your memory of the story you love is not deleted, eh? Kids are still reading them. I would bet that, oh, 100% of the people here that are excited about this film read them long after they were published. Just like the youngin's of today.

Stop thinking of the movie as a replacement for the book, and you'll feel better about your toe :)

BTW, I loved the trailer! Looks like it will be a very enjoyable film. My wife had tears in her eyes...I've never read the books, but she has demanded I do :)

laureato di arte
12-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Stop thinking of the movie as a replacement for the book, and you'll feel better about your toe :)

HAHAHAHAH a true london sense of humour, yes a very valid point the film will probably never touch the depth of the books, why? because when we read the books are imaginations would have probably been young and fertile and limitless, unlike a film that is binded by technical, and financial contraints. But hey this trailer looks excellent I cannot wait!!:cool:

umfridus
12-04-2005, 01:01 PM
k geez to save any suffering for anyone else go here

http://www.narniaweb.com/trailers.asp

all the searching and crap
Thanks for the link. I detest Windows Media streaming - it pauses and buffers so often it's a royal pain to watch. And my Internet connection is not really slow, as I can watch the 720p trailers on Apple's site almost without any waiting.

rblitz7
12-04-2005, 03:35 PM

I dont agree with what you said about the book remakes but it is true that movies like the goonies and et will most likely never be made again. But there always gona be on DVD so future generations will be able to see them.

gunslingerblack
12-04-2005, 05:08 PM

well that certainly was an angry post. do u have anything more constructive to say? have you seen the movie? or are you another one of those moviegoers who has his standards set too high and can't enjoy anything because they've read the book and the movie skipped over some of your favorite parts. its a friggin movie, take it at face value and enjoy it, shit ur payin enough for it.

btw on a side now

49 posts in almost 2 years this guys pretty much a lurker
doesn't make his opinion less valid but, would be alittle easier to digest if he didn't come out of nowhere and post some crap about narnia when the movies not even out.

looks can be decieving...no?

paintbox
12-04-2005, 06:38 PM
-Well this one hit me in the face-

I so loved this book when I was a kid. I just had completely forgotten about it, even the title. Its just now when I viewed the kids going through the wardrobe, that I realized that I knew this story. Wonderful !

chrisWhite
12-04-2005, 10:13 PM
I'm so excited, I got 50 tickets a week or two ago for opening night. Screw finals and school, I'm going to Narnia :bounce: (Consequently two of the tickets are for two of my profs)

BROKENTOE, You're right, these won't match the books, I don't think anything ever could. However, that doesn't detract from the potential of the film to still be amazing. I loved the LOTR, sure there were plenty of things that didn't match the book the ways I would have liked, but the magic was there, and that's what really matters to me going into it. Actually, I still enjoy watching the BBC Narnia videos, but that's probably for nostalgic reasons.

Just wish I had the funds to dress up for this one, I was going to go as Lewis, but a nice, old fashioned suit was a bit too much.

SheepFactory
12-04-2005, 10:57 PM

/sarcasm

Yea poor kids.. :(

I also agree about the money part , its absolutely REVOLTING that the studios are in this for the money and not the art itself. I dont know how they look at the mirror in the morning.

So how is that film school going ;)

laureato di arte
12-04-2005, 11:45 PM
i cant stop watching this trailer it is amazing!!! I cant wait... However, i noticed a lil mistake in the footage, there is a scene were peters unicorn looses its horn. But ooooooooooh this film has got me excited, the childrens acting was much better than i thought it would be aswell.

oh looks like i should take that back I see the horn now I see the horn !!

CGTalk Moderation
12-04-2005, 11:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.