PDA

View Full Version : Sketchbook Thread of Esben Andersen

Rebeccak
11-30-2005, 01:32 AM
Hello, guys and girls, :)

I'm setting up Esben's thread for him, as he has been experiencing several computer troubles as of late. Esben was a very talented participant in the CGWorkshop who was unable to continue much after the first week due to computer failure, and also due to getting sick. However, he has given me permission to post his work from Week 1 here, and when he is feeling better, he will be continuing to post work on this thread. :)

Cheers, :)

~Rebeccak

Rebeccak
11-30-2005, 01:45 AM
Esben's first Week 1 Skull:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/rebeccak5/Anatomy%20Thread%20of%20Esben%20Andersen/esben_01.jpg

Rebeccak
11-30-2005, 01:46 AM
Esben's (second) Week 1 Skull:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/rebeccak5/Anatomy%20Thread%20of%20Esben%20Andersen/esben_02.jpg

Rebeccak
11-30-2005, 01:57 AM
Esben, we all wish the best for your health, and hope to see you posting on the forum when you are better. :thumbsup:

~Rebecca

default-rol
11-30-2005, 10:03 PM
Nice stuff!! I wish you could have gone further. i was really looking forward to seeing more of that excellent work!

Get well soon

MIKE :)

Goliath
12-01-2005, 02:31 AM
Hello everyone, Esben here.

Thank you for setting up the post Rebecca.
Hi Mike, thank you. I wish i could have followed your progress, along with the rest of the class, but i just saw some of your muscle work in your working thread, which is impressive :thumbsup:

My computer is working (not very good tho, but i can run photoshop and scan again etc) and im well again. But i will be going to the hospital friday, so im just here to say hi shortly.

I will continue where i left Rebeccas workshop, and post close to end results, and end results as i progress, whenever i can start.
edit: well ok i did start now, but i mean really start

Here is some Ribcage work, which i've spent much time outlining right to avoid redrawing

http://www.illusions.dk/billeder/rib.jpg
See you in some days.

Rebeccak
12-01-2005, 02:56 AM
Esben,

Great to see your post! I think I missed this piece when going through your work threads...beautiful start! :thumbsup:

Wishing you the best for your surgery, and we all hope to see you back soon! :)

~Rebecca

Goliath
12-01-2005, 03:16 AM
Esben,

Great to see your post! I think I missed this piece when going through your work threads...beautiful start! :thumbsup:

Wishing you the best for your surgery, and we all hope to see you back soon! :)

~Rebecca

That is because i've spent the last 2 hours drawing it ;)

Thank you for your concern, I too hope I will be back soon.

Rebeccak
12-01-2005, 03:22 AM
That is because i've spent the last 2 hours drawing it ;)
Oh...well, there's that! :D

Thank you for your concern, I too hope I will be back soon.
:thumbsup:

~Rebecca

Goliath
12-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Heres just a brief greetings.

Surgery went well, and im working again, wont be back at the hospital for the next 12 months yay :)

So i will update wedensday where i have time.

Rebeccak
12-12-2005, 12:50 PM
Esben,

Great news!!! So glad to hear you're better! :wavey:Gotta run, but glad to see you're back! :)

~Rebecca

erilaz
12-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Yay! Esben's back! :wavey:

Great stuff mate.

Rebeccak
03-01-2006, 09:41 PM
If you haven't already, you should totally join the Challenge!

http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/journey_begins/enter.php

~Rebeccak

Goliath
03-02-2006, 08:15 AM
I sure will look into it next week, when my computer is repaired :) atm i can only browse these forums, when im supposed to be studying :hmm:

Rebeccak
03-02-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey there, Esben!

It's good to see you around. :) I hope your health is better and that you'll come back to participate here when you can. :thumbsup:

~Rebeccak

CGTalk Moderation
03-02-2006, 05:19 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.