PDA

View Full Version : SciFi's BSG Picked up for 3rd Season

JDex
11-29-2005, 07:26 PM
I just noticed this in Scifi.com, it's a little over a week old, but hadn't come up here.

Galactica Renewed For Season Three

SCI FI Channel announced that it has renewed its original series Battlestar Galactica for a third season. Production on the 20-episode order is slated to begin in Vancouver, Canada, in February 2006 for premiere later in the year, the network said.

The entire ensemble cast returns for the new season, including Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer and Grace Park. Also returning are executive producer and writer Ronald D. Moore and executive producer David Eick.

Currently in its second season, Galactica is a hit with audiences. The second season resumes with new episodes on Jan. 6, 2006, as part of the winter premiere of SCI FI Friday. Battlestar Galactica is from NBC Universal Television Studio.

http://scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?id=33290

Can't wait for January for the rest of season 2! :buttrock:

Velk
11-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Yeah!!! This show is the only reason that I keep anything other than the base cable package. I seriously think that it is the best show on television.

percydaman
11-29-2005, 08:49 PM
i was fairly disappointed with this last season. here's to hoping this next season will be better.

JDex
11-29-2005, 09:22 PM
This season's only half over... they haven't played out the full story arcs... check it out come January.

DevilHacker
11-29-2005, 11:10 PM
Cant Wait!
:bounce:

ambient-whisper
11-30-2005, 12:29 AM
This season's only half over... they haven't played out the full story arcs... check it out come January.

i just really loved how the 1/2 season ended for season 2. it was such a good setup. kind of obvious that it was going to happen right from the beginning but i just really really liked it.

DevilHacker
11-30-2005, 12:32 AM
...kind of obvious that it was going to happen right from the beginning but i just really really liked it.HaHa…
I haven’t seen the original, so no spoilers!
:p

PureFire
11-30-2005, 01:45 AM
this huge break is killing me.....bring it back now!!!

Hazdaz
11-30-2005, 03:36 AM
Best. Show. EvAr.

CGTalk Moderation
11-30-2005, 03:36 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.