PDA

View Full Version : My first work..buahhaaah

Survivor_2k
11-21-2002, 06:41 PM
It is my first work using ZBrush. He was well simple however half funny. :buttrock:

http://www.interspeed.com.br/~rogerio/bengala.jpg

As I said, it is my first work in the Zbrush. Still I am a novice, catch has led with me. :shrug:

LordShaitan
11-21-2002, 06:56 PM
Hmmm, well like you said its your first work in z-brush. Little tip on posting here that i have found. Dont post until you have a completely finished piece and it needs to look half pro like. As my post died because it was "low grade"

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28640

Plus this is say a wip, not a finished project. Sorry to be so hard, but its the truth

Obraxis
11-21-2002, 08:29 PM
I agree with LordShaitan. If your work isnt near pro-like, U usually dont get replies in the finished work section.

Your work certainly shows promise but again as LordShaitan said, it belongs in the WIP forum.

I dont plan to leave the WIP forum for a good 6 months as I wont do the finals forum much justice till then.

Gray_Shader
11-21-2002, 08:44 PM
Man you guys are harsh. I agree that yes it should be a finished peice but really, these forums should be for beginners as well as pros. work is work it doesnt improve without crits and comments try to make them more constructive than deconstructive.

drewzer
11-21-2002, 08:59 PM
Hey great start! Maybe you could add a little more detail to him now, give him some eyes and give the extisting details a more definition. Keep it up:)

LordShaitan
11-21-2002, 09:04 PM
Well i never meant it as he doesnt belong posting here by any means. Its just that when i posted my first render in the finished setion i barely got any response. I then though ok why did this happen, and i think it happened for a couple reasons.

1. Because im still a noob compared to others here and the quality and content wasnt up to par
2. It wasnt finished.
3. It truly wasnt a finished project, as im still tweaking it around.

I didnt want to come off as being that harsh if i did, and i apologized in my original post. But lets face it, ALOT of people out there dont even crit it much, thus hurting the person who is looking for crits. Heck on mine i told people to rip it apart. I know this is a forum for beginners as well as masters, as i am a beginner in this field. But im just trying to give out what i would like to see in response to my posts. So i meant no disrespect in anyway, only helping them out through my own experince in this forum.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.