PDA

View Full Version : Sketchbook Thread of Redehlert

Pages : 1 2 [3]

redehlert
02-04-2008, 05:55 AM
rotflmao....holy crow! that just reads naughty! best to change that goof up. thanks tc!
glad you like the work too. :)

rk...you know i'm OCD not ADD, but that's aiight. we all make mistakes. :)
you do know that i know who you think has a sweet toosh and i'm prepared to put the spot light on you...just give me the reason. :) mooho-hahahahahhaaa....
i'm so darn busy with medical legal projects right now that i just don't have the time for personal adventures. i'm watching some dvds right now 'scott robertson' series on rendering various surfaces. it's time to go back to basics and learn a few things i may have simply skipped by.

and you know i'm just kiddin' ya, rk....yer secret is good with me (*cough* NIC) :)

cheers!
d

Rebeccak
02-04-2008, 06:10 AM
you do know that i know who you think has a sweet toosh and i'm prepared to put the spot light on you...just give me the reason. :) mooho-hahahahahhaaa....
and you know i'm just kiddin' ya, rk....yer secret is good with me (*cough* NIC) :)

cheers!
d
Uh, huh? I don't get it. :shrug:

redehlert
02-04-2008, 06:15 AM
aw...you know, what you were tellin' me at revelations on the final day. ring any bells yet?
:)

Rebeccak
02-04-2008, 06:17 AM
Hmmm, who is Nic? Sorry hehe I don't remember, could be my early onset Alzheimer's...care to remind me? :)

redehlert
02-04-2008, 06:19 AM
senior moment! hahaha.....
no matter....you cracked me up about it and i kept reminding/teasing you.

cheers!
d

Rebeccak
02-04-2008, 06:22 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaa what the hell are you talking about lol hahahaha

redehlert
09-17-2008, 05:22 PM
It's been a long time coming, but I'm happy to share with you the fruits of our labor >> Cognition Studio (http://www.cognitionstudio.com) is finally live.
We have been hard at work getting images and messaging in place. We hope you enjoy it.
There's a Press section as well -- check it out to see the latest details. For instance, we have won two awards in the past month for one project. One for design and the other for illustration.
Enjoy!
D

killermachine
09-17-2008, 05:27 PM
hey
congratulation for the new studio and the awards.hope it progresses to BIG level.

Tc

NR43
09-17-2008, 05:35 PM
Huh... you did the CD booklet for a John Coltrane album?
That's indeed a mighty impressive portfolio

RESPECT :bowdown:

redehlert
09-18-2008, 12:17 AM
killerM - thanks! much appreciated!
NR43 - naw...that was a personal project Kris did. She's the designing mind behind Cognition Studio and she (in her free time, no less) wanted to do a booklet project that really made a statement. Glad you like it...I'll be sure to let Kris know.
Cheers!
D

redehlert
02-01-2009, 03:39 AM
Been out of the scene a bit...work just slammin' me hard.
Since many months have gone by, I won't bore you with the work that's been done, but many medical legal cases have been completed, a patent has been drawn up on a product and the inventor team (which I'm a part of) is working with a slick ID team in Seattle to flush it out. I also had my first art show with a group of Pacific Northwest artists on the theme of art through math and science. I have 6 pieces in the show that will run until Feb. 6. Link to our blog discussing the gallery and artists (http://cognitionblog.wordpress.com/)

A few days ago, I wrapped up a fun project to grace the cover of Quest magazine, a publication by the Fred Hutch Cancer Research Institute. Topic is healing the body through the mind. The AD wanted to use Rodin's Thinker as the topic. Work was a combination of traditional drawing, Painter, Photoshop and Illustrator. Link to my process shots
(http://www.twitpic.com/photos/redehlert)
Full image shot and close up are provided.

killermachine
02-01-2009, 08:16 AM
welcome back,
that new work is pretty cool.and its great to hear that your doing so well.keep on rolling like this :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
02-01-2009, 08:16 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.