PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts - Disney meets Final Fantasy, media update

PhilOsirus
11-28-2005, 03:01 AM
All the locations of the game are shown, even Tron will be part of the locations to visit! The in-game cinematics are especially convincing.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/kh/kh2/propaganda/kh2propaganda112705a.html

(Note that the characters shown are not hand-drawn, they are the "low-poly" models of the cinematics, how about a movie Disney?:) )

http://www.star-reef.com/images/kh2.jpg

gunslingerblack
11-28-2005, 04:11 AM
omfg yes, i was looking at some of those screenshots from the articles, sweet looking villains, INSPIRED! i can't wait for this game to come out it's gonna be amazing!

SheepFactory
11-28-2005, 04:16 AM
It looks awesome indeed. Who do you play as in this game? There are so many characters it would be pretty easy to lose track.

PhilOsirus
11-28-2005, 04:28 AM
You play as Sora (spiky-haired kid), Goofy and Donald, and an additional character depending on the location you are in, or the moment in the story.

Geta-Ve
11-28-2005, 05:42 AM
i want to play as mickey

agreenster
11-28-2005, 07:43 AM
Thats some pretty good examples of how to treat some classic 2D Disney as 3D (as bizzarre as Kingdom Hearts is). The 3D Genie actually looks good, unlike the versions seen on some US commercials for Walt Disney World.

PhilWesson
11-28-2005, 04:17 PM
I'm sorry.. Did they say TRON?
Wow, I didn't know that was going to be in there as well!
I've been very very excited for this game for a while now. The first one was spectacular. Can't wait to see how they're going to improve on it.

deadplant155
11-28-2005, 06:58 PM
this looks awesome, i loved the first one, can't wait. and tron was one of my favorite movies growing up, they're so amazing at the 2d to 3d translation with the characters...ugh, hurry up! anyone feel like translating, haha, my japanese is limited to the alphabet, and even that is somewhat more than rusty :P

ArtisticVisions
11-28-2005, 07:33 PM
The new TRON world looks totally awesome, as does the new characters... wait... OMG! Vivi! Seifer! Fujin and Raijin! I'm in FF heaven! :love:

BTW, does anyone know yet who the blonde-hair boy in white is yet?

PhilWesson
11-28-2005, 07:39 PM
I don't think anything is known about his role in the story (I did see a pic of him with a keyblade though). Used to know what his name was, i'll have to see if i can find that again.

ArtisticVisions
12-12-2005, 07:40 PM
Well, they just release some more info of KH 2 and 4 new characters in the game: one is Setzer from Final Fantasy 6 (gasp! :eek: ) and the other three are Yuna, Riku, and Paine for Final Fantasy X-2 (frankly, I really hated FF X-2, but the girls sure look cute in KH :D ).
link (http://bluelaguna.net/newsimages/kh2098.jpg)

PhilOsirus
12-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Also Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, and Chicken Little! No Pixar characters.

Arrghman
12-12-2005, 08:53 PM
I was poking around on IGN and apparently there's going to be a Pirates of the Caribbean world as well! :eek:

xino
12-13-2005, 05:57 AM
Ahh finally! A pseudo-RPG I can look forward to. Hopefully they either redesign or get rid of the "ship-builing" aspect of the game. That was the only thing I didn't love about the game. I'm sure it'll be even better the second time around though. :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
12-13-2005, 05:57 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.