PDA

View Full Version : Animation turns sour after render

1image
11-27-2005, 09:16 PM
Hi all i'm new to animating things. I'm animating a company logo which revolves on the X axis.
My animation turns out all pixellated rather than having a clean finnish.
Unfortunatly i'm rendering with TS 6.6 it's all i have at the moment, but i'm not shore if it's the problem. I should have enough power,P4, Ati Radeon 9600Pro, Dx9, 512Meg.
Any help would be much appreciated.

1image
11-28-2005, 10:01 PM
Please forgive me, i now realise this is not the place to be asking questions about
Truespaces animation problems. :)

Dave_Hingley
11-28-2005, 10:10 PM
i would make the render uncompressed you can always load it into premiere and re render the vide after. besides in my experieince cinepack is a terrible codec! if you are pushed go for something like divx or mpeg there are my codecs of choice

1image
11-28-2005, 10:39 PM
I tried Divx but i am not sure how to configure it properly, i havn't got premiere "yet". I feel the only way to do this with TS's limited ability is to render the images one at a time and piece them together with the only editing software i have at the moment Microsoft. Whats your thoughts :shrug:

By the way, thanks for replying :)

3DDave
11-29-2005, 06:28 AM
Render as uncompressed frames, go buy Quick Time Pro and use the import file sequence to create a mov. Simple and cheap!

1image
11-29-2005, 09:06 AM
Thanks 3DDave ,Dave_hingley i fixed the problem by rendering full uncompressed frames, no field rendering, mpeg4 as your right cinepac sucks. While it's not HDRI quality, i can't expect that with TS and no premiere.:)

CGTalk Moderation
11-29-2005, 09:06 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.