02-27-2002, 12:53 PM
Hi all!
These watch modelled from the hand
Please make comments!

Higher res pic

http://cybersoft.mailru.com/gallery/watch_big_blur.jpg

leigh
02-27-2002, 01:11 PM
Hey Mindphaser that looks really cool!! The only thing I would do is add a tiny bit of dirt, and less spec jsut around the little knobs to make it look like it's been used. Unless you want it to look like a watch advert in which case it's perfect!
The bump map on the actual face does look a bit strong, but then again, I don't know what the actual watch looks like.
Good work.
By the way - cool depth of field!!!!

ToddD
02-27-2002, 09:53 PM
Nice render! The band looks a little funny, as mentioned nice DOF. What software and renderer did you use?

MayaA-W
02-27-2002, 09:58 PM
The band looks like it is not connected with the other side of itself...

Texturing looks excellent and lighting is awesome.. Good job

Gilgamesh
02-28-2002, 01:02 AM
I agree that the bump map on the face looks a little strange, but maybe the watch looked that way. I think it looks great, and is that a caustic reflection behind it? sweeet

EDIT
I know what you could do. Add a little glow and get the white reflections to bloom a little bit.

Kev Masters
02-28-2002, 02:11 AM
The analog time is not the same as the digital time :D

But seriously, it looks very cool. If you want to make it perfect you have to do what the other people suggested, make it look a bit more used with some scratches etc.

MINDPHASER
02-28-2002, 11:49 AM
For modeling and rendering I used LightWave 7.0.
Scratchs and any traces of use should not be primary,
As was made for graphic arts industry.
the bump map looks as well as on the original.

thanks to all for your comments
sorry for my englesh

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.