PDA

View Full Version : Poser and Cinema 4d/BodyPaint

rsquires
11-25-2005, 12:44 AM
I am using Poser 6 (yes I know I will be condemned to hellfire and damnation but...) and wanted to re texture James and Jessi with athletes clothes. Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on the UV templates for these characters. I have searched but can't seem to find them.

Sorry for posting this in the Cinema forum but I am using Interposer and rendering in C4d so I figured it sort of counts and some kind soul out there may be able to help me out

regards

Rich

Nomi-Graphics
11-25-2005, 12:55 AM
Snow Sultan on Renderosity made some up and sent them to e frontier. Unfortunately they haven't posted them yet.

However, I would ask her directly. She is a nice person, and could point you to a download if it is available.

- Noel

rsquires
11-25-2005, 01:25 AM
Snow Sultan sounds very exotic!

I'll give it a try

regards

Richard

acmepixel
11-25-2005, 03:51 PM
Since you have BodyPaint, you dont' need the template. You can save out your own from BodyPaint. Use Interposer to import into C4d Bodypaint and in a texture view of a UV map, select all UV's, and with a 1 or 2 point brush, stroke outlines and save the image as a template. :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
11-25-2005, 03:51 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.