PDA

View Full Version : BOXX Financing

Ed Caracappa
11-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Well, after 3 years of trying, I finally found the right partner to work with! We've entered into a relationship with a financing company called MaxPro. The press release is below. Couple of things to keep in mind. The financing they offer is only good in the United States (nobody offers financing outside the US...I tried!). MaxPro knows our industry. They impressed the heck out of me with the appreciation they have for the needs of our market.

Check it out and PLEASE send me your comments. This is all about making purchasing easier for our customers (friends) and if there's a way to make this better I'll try to do it.

Ed

BOXX Partners With MaxPro Leasing, LLC to Offer Flexible Financing Options for BOXX Workstations and Render Nodes

Programs focused on the financing needs of the digital media community

Austin, TX — November 22, 2005– BOXX Technologies, Inc., the leading supplier of workstations designed to meet the special computing requirements of visual effects professionals, has partnered with MaxPro Leasing, LLC to offer purchasing options for BOXX systems that fit the business requirements of digital content creators.

“MaxPro Leasing greatly broadens the range of financing options available to BOXX customers with programs that are specifically tailored to serving the financial needs of the digital media market” said Ed Caracappa, director of business development for BOXX Technologies. “MaxPro really understands the unique environment that creative professional operate in and have structured innovative solutions which can accommodate the situation of organizations of all sizes. We believe this will be an incredible opportunity for both existing customers and new BOXX customers.”

“We are pleased to work with a manufacturer such as BOXX which really understands digital content creators”, said Chris Picou, VP Finance for MaxPro Leasing. “MaxPro’s specialized financial products will enhance BOXX’s offering so as to deliver the exceptional value and extraordinary level of customer service that MaxPro offers to all its customers. This is a perfect fit and will be a great benefit to BOXX customers.”

For more details regarding MaxPro financing options, visit www.boxxtech.com (http://www.boxxtech.com/)

About BOXX

BOXX® Technologies, headquartered in Austin, TX, is a leading developer and

manufacturer of high-performance workstations and render nodes specifically designed to meet the high performance and reliability requirements of visual effects professionals working in Animation, Special Effects, Game Development, and Broadcast television. BOXX’s rapid integration of cutting edge computing technologies selected and optimized to deliver the best possible performance when running digital content creation (DCC) applications is reflected in its extensive line of uniquely featured and highly customizable systems which include: 3DBOXX workstations and RenderBOXX® render nodes—For more information on BOXX Technologies, please visit the BOXX web site at www.boxxtech.com (http://www.boxxtech.com/)

BOXX®, 3DBOXX®, RenderBOXX® are registered trademarks of BOXX Technologies, Inc., registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, AMD Opteron, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. BOXX Technologies, 10435 Burnet #120, Austin, TX 78758, tel: 512-835-0400, fax: 512-835-0434.

Features, pricing, availability and specifications are subject to change without notice.

BOXX PR Contact:

Francois Wolf

512-835-0400 x 316

fwolf@boxxtech.com

CGTalk Moderation
11-23-2005, 05:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.