PDA

View Full Version : "The astronaut"

betito
11-22-2005, 09:11 PM
An old drawing of mine, but only recently I feel more capable of adding color to it.

sugestions welcome; :)

http://manikanimation.com/2d/astronautaweb.jpg

Ashradam
02-24-2006, 04:44 PM
Very good piece, i really like the concept and i think its almost perfect. However i think you have to say (in your drawing) where the light comes from and shade all of your drawing, yes! even the gloves! :P
If you are going to colour it i suggest you to use blue in almost all of your character since its cold in the space and since he is dead (i guess), even the shadows and even the suit, altough its orange (by example, but i'd better like a white suit :P ).
I also think it would be cool to show the sun (or your favourite star) in the foreground, like he is being attracted to it, and you'll have more idea of where the light comes from.
Or maybe the light comes in front of him, from the meteors wich are killing him, although i think hes been dead for a while. Well, i dont know, in the end its all your work, but it really made my imagination fly. Keep the good work.

Ashradam
02-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Lol carnal, no me había dado cuenta de que eres mexicano, jaja, de haber sabido me ahorro todo ese chorizote en inglés.
Pero bueno, me encantó tu dibujo, es la neta.

CGTalk Moderation
02-24-2006, 04:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.