PDA

View Full Version : LIVING TOONS / character /-OZ-

OZ
11-20-2002, 08:52 PM
This challenge is too funny not to join it!!!
ok....i love 2d challenges and it is my 2nd attemp here!
Well one of my favourite hobby is cookin 4 friends!!
This scene is taken from the last halloween in tuscany where i was the official cook!
the image title is.......: S K A R Y C O O K I N !

firt attemp with base colours to study the image mood.

Virtuoso
11-20-2002, 09:34 PM
Excellent..................As usual,I expect nothing but excellent art from you OZ.:applause: :beer:

Now I will have a large pizza,and some veal with a rich thick speacial sauce you have created...hmm,thanks...

It looks like you have more food,sauce on your clothes than the pans,cooking can be sooo messy,but fun..............But looks very good and tasty.:love:

Always very nice to see your work OZ...:beer:

OZ
11-20-2002, 10:27 PM
To Virtuoso: TNX A LOT!!!! Your comment is twice wellcome!! The last challenge u prove to be an incredible artist....a true master......i was very sorry,because i got little time to be on cgtalk,and so i cant be present on your thread like it deserve.......tooooo bad!
Amazing! really!

tnx again 4 ur comments,Ok i will add a lot of massy spot of "blooDy" sauce on my clothes!!he he he....tnx again!

oz

Tommy Lee
11-20-2002, 11:32 PM
Welcome on da challengeboard Ozzy!:wavey:

Great start.... Nothing to crit now...SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

Cheerz:beer:

Tommy Lee

Gandalf
11-21-2002, 12:36 AM
Nice start.
Mi piace il tuo stile.
Non vedo l'ora di vedere il modello. :)

OZ
11-21-2002, 08:49 AM
To Tommy Lee : Ha ha tnx a lot....well,im happy i found this image good from the start....it helps me a lot! Tnx!

to Gandalf:Tnx man!....err...it is a 2d scene that im not sure to put in 3d.......mmmm....but may be good! I will think on it!
Grazie per i commenti!Beh.....non so se modellero sta scena...vediamo.

:wavey:

Iguiniz.X.
11-21-2002, 12:53 PM
I thought how long can this guy resist this challenge>>> And then you finnaly joined..

this scary cookin is really fun. Might let some arms and hands come out of the pan and cook upon a cremation oven .

Will you bomb us again with loads of consepts? I sure hope so.

Great to c your work again -OZ- :buttrock:

Virtuoso
11-21-2002, 09:29 PM
HI OZ...... Common you gave me plenty of support.Nothing at all to be sorry about,you gave me lots of push,you are too kind with your words to me .............Thank-you Wonderful OZ...:beer:

Now I want more from you with this......More sauce,tasty sauce,more beautiful Italiano beauties cooking right next to you with nothing on but aprons...........Nice picture that huh???;)

Once I see your work I always want more,you have such fantastic style and vision,top notch in all departments.....

You mentioned 3D....If you have time that too would be great to see. But for sure more concepts and final for this 2D work.More sauce and more beautiful work from you I hope is coming,you are a real talent..............:thumbsup: :beer:

jeroentje
11-22-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by -OZ-
[...]Well one of my favourite hobby is cookin 4 friends!!
You must have a lot of friends when you can cook 4 of them at the time... :D

Nice start -OZ-, keep it up :)
Cheers, Jeroentje

Gamoron
11-25-2002, 05:15 PM
Looks awesome -OZ-, now update it damnit!

OZ
11-26-2002, 06:24 PM
Hey guys! TNX a LOT!!!! haaa tnx.....:bounce: Im happy to read ur comments....

Ok..a little update...after i decided the image mood i re designed the main character of the scene, to make it more SKARY i gave the guy a new toy (hope u like it Virtuoso he he)...so take a look .

OZ

OZ
11-26-2002, 09:02 PM
HOPE THE SERVER DONT KICK MY ASS OUT OF HERE!!!;)

Virtuoso
11-26-2002, 09:28 PM
......................................:eek: ......................:twisted: ....sooo coooool.

Yes OZ............I like, I love it in fact. And I am glad we are friends, because your character looks like trouble. That cleaver is for cooking purposes right???

Now is all that "RED"sauce or blood,that's what I want to know.............;)

Your character is like all the chefs,if you get them angry they come at you with a cleaver. My family owned a restuarant with a couple of chef's and a few cooks,I know this first hand.:)

Once again I must say it's great to see your art. As I have said before you are one great talent. I sure hope we can work together on some project someday..............And I will be very nice to you,because I know if I am not, you will get the cleaver out. ;)

Great job OZ, and you still have time for another scene,I always want more of your work.:thumbsup: :beer:

Gamoron
11-27-2002, 02:45 PM
Jeez -OZ- did somebody say some bad comment about your tasty little deserts? Looks like you love meat. I'm vegetarian. Looks like you'd eat me. Maybe the stains are from vegetarians.
Maybe I should shut up so I'm not the next main course! Lookin real good man, keep it up.
edit: maybe you could bring back some of that earlier background though. Like the new pose so much more.

fellah
11-28-2002, 05:14 PM
hey very good oz, I love your 2dstuff. always a pleasure to look at!
but now you have to show us a "real" picture of yourself to, so we can compare ;)

Tommy Lee
11-29-2002, 02:45 AM
Creepy..........bloddy.........sick.......I LOVE IT DUDE!!!!!:thumbsup:

Tommy Lee:twisted:

OZ
12-08-2002, 04:04 PM
Almost finished bacground.....enjoy

OZ
12-08-2002, 04:07 PM
AAaaAArrg...the image!!!...:scream: :D

raden
12-08-2002, 07:17 PM
hiya OZ,
server rolled back, some posts gone
so please upload the tuts again since i forgot to save, on yr site would be better. thanks
oh yea dont forget to post yr final to cgchallenge, its already monday gmt. goodluck.:)

OZ
12-08-2002, 10:27 PM
Almost the final image.....if i will not post new images soon....well....consider this as the final.....:hmm:

Virtuoso
12-08-2002, 10:47 PM
HI OZ .................... The stylish one. I love it,but you already know that. It's all come together great. It's nice to see the parts in one piece.:thumbsup:

However I do have one small crit...............I wish you could shift or move your (TOON OZ) over a bit...............He is covering that excellent Stove too much. It's a pity,because that stove is so very much alive with all if it's crooked looks and all. It looks like it could dance,but now it's covered by the Toon OZ..................And the hand can barely be seen in the pot............... Well just my two cents......small thought. But all in all as soon as they let us give stars you will get 5 of them from me.:beer:

Once again..................Excellent work from a very talented artist....I love your style OZ.........:love: :beer:

Poju
12-09-2002, 04:22 AM
Well done dude.

I think i'm little late, but i agree with Virtuoso, stove is great and it should be more visible.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.