PDA

View Full Version : Problem with ART Marker for wacom Intuos 3 and painter 9.1

Shortgrey
11-21-2005, 07:41 AM
Well,

just bought an art marker to try the rotation and tilting feature, downloaded the 5 new brush on the corel site.
But it din't seems to work at all, i have the same result with my grip pen so who as succeeded in using those new feature ( tilt and rotation ) with the 6D ART Marker?

thecrazyblueman
11-21-2005, 10:52 PM
I really want to read a solution to this problem... I having the same problem...
Are you first able to have a big TILT with your pen in painter ? I even can't.
using Airbrush FIne Spray and it really blow far ?
I don't
I have a Cintiq 21UX...

update of MY particular problem:
Hi,
I have the grip pen, airbrush pen, 6D pen, wacom cintiq 21UX, Painter IX, cand I can't reproduce the tilt pen effect with airbush like in lynda quicktime movies...either rotation of the pen. Wacom 6D doesn't change something beside grip pen in my corel painter iX...see the link of what I want to achieve and I can't...

http://www.thefunnel.co.uk/wacom.jpg

thecrazyblueman
11-22-2005, 03:28 AM
Finally solved my problem... it's weird... I uninstall Pen Talet in control panel, I had the lastest one driver and put back the very old one... "4.87" something I think and now it works like HEEEEEEELLLLL ! great. but weird. it's a little bit bitchy that a new stuff is less better than the old one... Why do I always want to get the latest update... anyway. try to do the same for your intuos ?

Shortgrey
11-23-2005, 10:57 PM
Thx, but finally it worked for me with the latest drivers...it's strange.

CGTalk Moderation
11-23-2005, 10:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.