11-20-2005, 10:33 PM
Hey ppl,

Iím looking for a concept artist for multiple drawings. I need concepts for:

Male Human Futuristic armor concept
Male Alien Futuristic armor concept
Mech concept
Dropship concept
Tank concept

Iím looking for a skilled artist, wanting to create amazing concepts. I need a concept artist that is willing to work with me to create/design detailed drawings.
And doesnít charge a lot.

Payment is negotiable. I will not be paying a large some of money. This is due to the little money in my wallet.

Payment will go as followed:

Payment A
We will totally finish one concept I will pay you a negotiable sum of money.

Payment B Halfway through I will pay you half of the negotiable sum of money then when we finish the concept I will pay you the next half.

If your good let me know by emailing me at Rmagic16@aol.com (Rmagic16@aol.com), posting back, or sending me an IM if you have AIM. Send me a sample of your work and a price quote.

The amount of money I will have to pay and the ability of the artist will decide whom I will work with.

Thanks for the interest,
Rusty

maronson
11-20-2005, 11:08 PM
If you cut and paste your text into a post you have to change your font color into a light color so it can be read against the background. If you use the editor directly, the default font color is white. Many people will look at this and think you have no text in your post.

Are you willing to accept any "futuristic" concept? How will an artist know what to present you with if you don't give any guidelines? Maybe the future will be retro and cavemen-like soldiers will use technology that has no time period? Do you have a deadline for submissions? Professional art will cost you professional money. Be prepared for strong negotiations.

Good luck.

lll
11-21-2005, 12:37 AM
Futuristic concept Guildlines
The future time period im looking for is more advanced then we are now. The armor should be in a war-time/futuristic look.
Hope this helps.

CGTalk Moderation
11-21-2005, 12:37 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.