PDA

View Full Version : Lowpoly selfporttrait - With a twist

Jaffajuice
11-20-2005, 10:35 AM
Again a 2000 poly limit with single 512x512 dissuse texture sheet. The gun is seperate and has a 256x256 diffuse texture. The theory being its plugged into the chicken....the chicken lays eggg which are stored for use as ammo. He's called Chucky, I supposw the piece cold be called BirdFlew?

Is a bit random, something just snapped and i woke up to find i'd made this. Bit of fun really, but any crit welcome.

Done in 3dsMax 7 with Photoshop.

Jol
11-21-2005, 08:43 AM
More shadeing in the textures, shadowing the forehead with the beak, setting the head back into the 'hood'. Also something I hadn't noticed before, it would be nice to pull in a little hue shift in the white of the chicken body, hints of pinks, greens, anything to give variation and add life. Keep working! Get stronger! C

Cheers

Jol

Jaffajuice
11-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Cheers for the crits, are very much apprieciated. Will try and update the textures by the end of the wekk,

So much to do do little time.

Andy

CGTalk Moderation
11-21-2005, 10:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.