PDA

View Full Version : Channels block in Command mode question.

dOMINUSMess
11-19-2005, 11:11 AM
Hi, I'm going through Joe Cosman's rigging tutorials and have a question about adding channels to expressions in the Channels block of the Command Tab.

In the video, when Joe selects a bone and one of it's channels, the value in the "Add pulldown list" of the Channels block automatically gets updated.
When I select a bone and one of it's channels, the value in the "Add pulldown list" of the Channels block does not get updated automatically, so I have to manually update that value.

Is there a way I can customize this behaviour from manually to automatically, or is this something which has been changed in messiah's updates?

Thanks...

dOMINUSMess
11-19-2005, 11:22 AM
Sorry, found the answer myself by fiddling with the checkboxes next to the "Add" pulldown list.

Apparently, when the checkbox all the way to the right of the "Add" pulldown list is checked, then the value of the list gets automatically updated when selecting a bone and it's channels.

Greets...

stooch
11-19-2005, 06:56 PM
Edit button is your friend! There is no need to have 2 back to back posts when you can address all questions with 1. glad to hear you found the answer though.

CGTalk Moderation
11-19-2005, 06:56 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.