PDA

View Full Version : FantastikHouse

Frwanque
11-19-2005, 09:27 AM
Hello there, i'm not to good in painting I just want some feedback, it'S a practice mabe somone can suggest me some idea? What should i change what is good or not?

How do you think it's going ?

Tks

Falcorr
11-19-2005, 07:20 PM
Your composition is working quite well. And i like the design, but id definatly work on the colors of the picture. Pretty good advice is that forget to use those textures just draw everything by hand into your picture. It will teach you more than any words received from here.

Good luck! :wavey:

Frwanque
11-19-2005, 08:24 PM
Yeah Right I understand Tks. I'm currently looking for the color of the house I was thinking about an orange or a red but I'm not shure because it's my focal point. Mabe i should make it more flashy than other. I'm not sure about making it in wood or in brick.....

I'm working on it now

Frwanque
11-19-2005, 08:30 PM
here I really don't know mabe orange

Frwanque
11-21-2005, 06:22 AM
A little update mabe som critz ?
I would like to know if someone can tell me how do i put my image in large, I dont want any attached Thumbnails when i post my image, I want The real size so no one will have to click on.

Frwanque
11-22-2005, 09:20 AM
little update it miss ambiance ans the brick on the house.

I had a lot of difficultie with the leafes.

Margie
11-22-2005, 09:32 AM
I would like to know if someone can tell me how do i put my image in large, I dont want any attached Thumbnails when i post my image, I want The real size so no one will have to click on.

Hi mystik,

To view the images full size, you have to upload them to an image server and then past the link in your post.
There's a detailed explanation how to do this here (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=267088)

Haven't seen your painting yet, I was not logged in when I looked at this thread.

Edit:

Nice painting! I really like this style and you're doing a great job on the details. There's not much I can say at the moment, because I don't know which way you want to go with this painting, "flat" cartoon or 3D look. There's only one thing that seems wrong and that is the overall level of light. The bright leaves of the foreground tree look strange against such a dark background sky. Hope this helps a little.

CGTalk Moderation
11-22-2005, 09:32 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.