PDA

View Full Version : Arcane - 1st Beta Picture

Showster
11-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Hi guys just thought I'd show you the first beta I've shown off regarding Arcane.

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~rol/forum/Arcane.jpg

There are bugs galore, please suggest stuff but don't make it obvious errors lol such as, bounding spheres, characters are miles in the air, the transparency and lighting aren't working.

Hopefully I'll pimp this thread some more, my art work and design specs are finished for the game however, the engine modifications and release date are around March.

At the moment its just a university project, I would like to take it into the commerically not into mainstream, but that would require alot more interest.

If you do have spare time and wanna help make a "GAME" let me know.

Anyhow, everything you see has been done in 12 weeks, made by 2 people, artwork and code.
Hope its likeable in some way lol!

Peace all

Greg

ojko
11-17-2005, 09:58 PM
What type of game engine will this run on? I'm just wondering whether of not this is a mod for an existing game.

At the moment, the only thing I can see wrong is that the roof tiles look a little odd as they wrap around the corner of the roof.

oobersli
11-17-2005, 10:19 PM
everything looks a bit out of scale. are you using RC for the engine?

CGTalk Moderation
11-17-2005, 10:19 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.