PDA

View Full Version : Super Painter IX deal ($199.00 bundel OEM)

LS Knight
11-17-2005, 06:29 PM
Last year I got Painter8 in a similar package from this same company. The customer service was tops. The deal is REALLY good. This is a lagit company and you will get no better deal on Painter than this (in the legal world anyway).

http://www.autofx.com/mystical_painter/painter_9.html

Come with the training CD that taught me how to use Painter in a matter of hours. I think it's the Lynda.com CD but I'm not sure. I took this deal last year mainly because it came with the training CD that would get me over that learning curve hump. It seriously worked and I've never regretted it.

It also comes bundled with AutoFX software which is pretty good stuff too.

Anyway, I promised some people on another forum that I'd clue everyone in on this if I found it again. I did and so I am... here too.

This is an OEM version of Painter but you can still get patches and updates. Just not direct support from Corel (which I've never needed. Support on these forums and COncept art forums has been perfectly adiquate).

There ya go.

CGTalk Moderation
11-17-2005, 06:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.