PDA

View Full Version : DollEyes and other shaders

AlexK
11-17-2005, 08:26 AM
Hi all,

my current Messiah installation (messiah:studio 2.2b) doesn't load the DollEyes anymore. The log has this to say about it:
10:12:25 Load Plugin
API 1.2 has been retrieved for plugin DollEyes.mp.

10:12:25 EyesShader
fxShaderGlobalsMetaballParticleIDCount could not be found!

10:12:25 Load Plugin
DollEyes.mp tried to get an API function that isn't published.
It's most likely due to an API incompatibility.

DollEyes.mp will not be loaded into the system.
The ParticleShader.mp is also not loaded, by the way.

But that's not all. I noticed that the log doesn't show some shaders that are loaded and some that are not loaded are not shown. No error, no nothing.
I have a custom set of shaders that Thomas Helzle has written, but they won't load and don't show up in the log either.

Anybody (especially you pmG guys) knows what's wrong here? I really need those shaders and now they are not accessible to me. *Bummer*

Maybe someone could send me the newest version of DollEyes.mp? Cause I can't find it anywhere to download, all the old links are broken.

AlexK
11-18-2005, 08:08 AM
Anyone?
Maybe someone could send me the newest version of DollEyes.mp? Cause I can't find it anywhere to download, all the old links are broken. This way I could test if it is my version that is broken or if it is my Messiah that is broken.

AlexK
11-19-2005, 07:23 PM
I just received the DollEyes shader from Marek and they are working. :bounce:
Thanks mate!

CGTalk Moderation
11-19-2005, 07:23 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.