PDA

View Full Version : airbrush tilt in painter

santiagoelozano
11-16-2005, 05:42 PM
hello, I know this must is a basic question..but i don´t know why, the tilt of my intuos wacom doesn´t work in painter... in photoshop i have no problems...but the most interesting thing in painter is the simulation of a real airbrush...so...if anyone can give me a hand, it would be really apreciated....
thanks,
Santiago Lozano
Amblagar Studio
www.amblagar.com (http://www.amblagar.com)

thecrazyblueman
11-22-2005, 07:18 PM
hi,
first try an earlier version of your driver tablet, and uninstall first in add removre program, ...etc. The newest one seems to bug a little...

Also for the airbrush real part, I don't understand completely what you want... you mean, not the digital airbrush brush in painter but something more grainy like there is default set ?

Jean-Paul Paloux

rogfa
11-25-2005, 12:25 AM
I know the digital airbrush doesn't really tilt like the others in that category. I'm at work so I will probably get the name wrong, but try the wheel airbrush.

santiagoelozano
11-25-2005, 05:54 PM
thanks for your concern...

I think it´s a problem with the driver of the tablet...In fact i have noticed now, that the tilt doesn`t work in painter, in all the tools. I tryend in a couple of computers here and it doesnt´work ...it just worked in the painter essentials versions i got free with the wacom, but when i installed painter 9 the tilt stopped working in both versions! So I still use photoshop for all my works...
Thanks...
San

Codexus
11-27-2005, 07:21 PM
I noticed I was having the same problem today. I found a solution. Just installing the latest version of the wacom driver wasn't enough. I had to first uninstall the currently installed driver (Control panel > Add or Remove Programs.... it's listed there as just "tablet" which does not make it easy to find since i was looking for something like "wacom"). Once it was properly removed (and after a quick reboot just in case), I installed the latest driver 4.93.3 and everything was working again :thumbsup:

santiagoelozano
12-08-2005, 03:55 PM
it worked out!
I changed the drivers and it worked...thanks.
Santiago

CGTalk Moderation
12-08-2005, 03:55 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.