PDA

View Full Version : Juggernaut X-men W.I.P.

MGonsalves3d
11-14-2005, 05:56 AM
Hey all,This my first post here. This a personal project I been working on for a little while. I'm a big fan of the X-men. I always had a interest in modeling Juggernaut so here it goes. I really didn't set a poly limit but I'm shooting for under 5k. I plan on making a high rez version as well for normal mapping possibly. All crits welcome.

rob-beddall
11-14-2005, 12:07 PM
hey!!

the top half of the model looks good but i have some reservations about how well the crotch area will deform. unfortunately i don't have a reference image at hand to show you.
it may just need a few more poly's and a bit more "flow".
as for the character looking like juggernaught, i really can't comment as i have no idea who he is :)

cheers!!

MGonsalves3d
11-14-2005, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the reply Rob. I know what your saying about the crotch area.Thanks. I really haven't spent much time on the low half yet so I will address those issues. I attached a ref. picture of Juggernaut character.

AoB
11-14-2005, 02:48 PM
Juggernauts a cool character.. top have of the body is real cool, love the head.. his knees r very small tho, compared to his thigh. even in the pic u stuck up of juggernaut he has a large leg the hole way down to his ankle.. small little detail dats easyly fixed.. lookn real cool tho.

Sifer
11-14-2005, 11:43 PM
What IRON,

Great start so far, and I'm sure you know what you have to do.
I can't wait to see this guy done. Keep the updates coming. :buttrock:

Sifer

Seebaer
11-15-2005, 04:32 PM
besides the crit which was given, i want to note that his ears are a little bit too much at the back of his head. move them a little bit forward to the face.

CGTalk Moderation
11-15-2005, 04:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.