PDA

View Full Version : Where's the stylus?

EricUNSL
11-19-2002, 12:33 PM
Hi all,

I just got photoshop 7 and I'm curious as to where the stylus function that used to be in the brush dynamics menu has gone. regardless of what kind of brush I choose I can't seem to figure out how to blend one color into another smoothly with my wacom like I can with PS6.

Please help.

Iain McFadzen
11-19-2002, 01:36 PM
In the Brushes tab, highlight Colour Dynamics, in the Foreground/Background Jitter section change "Control:" to Pen Pressure.

EricUNSL
11-19-2002, 04:12 PM
thanks Iain,

So every time I change to a different brush I have to change the setting? Isn't there a way to lock or save the pen pressure setting for all brushes? I can see it getting annoying after awhile, constantly having to change settings as I paint.

Anyway thanks so much for replying:beer:

frog
11-19-2002, 06:00 PM
If you change from one brush preset to another that is exactly what will happen (well, that's why they're presets!), however you can just change the tip shape (which is just like changing brushes in older versions) or even better, create your own presets :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.