PDA

View Full Version : scaling potion of image

kraal
11-11-2005, 04:54 PM
I hate to ask such a basic question but how do you scale a potion of an image. I have been taking it to photoshop to make such adjustments....

example I have a drawing of a castle on a hill and that castle is to small. I want to select the castle and scale it larger. Everything i read in manual was just adjusting the marque not the image

Philippec
11-11-2005, 05:55 PM
I hate to ask such a basic question but how do you scale a potion of an image. I have been taking it to photoshop to make such adjustments....

example I have a drawing of a castle on a hill and that castle is to small. I want to select the castle and scale it larger. Everything i read in manual was just adjusting the marque not the image

Are you on a layer? If not, select your castle, cut it (Edit->Cut) and paste it (Edit->Paste). This should create a new layer with your castle. Then, you can use the Layer Adjuster tool to move the castle around, and if you Control-click (right-click on a two-button mouse) you can select "Free Transform", which will allow you to scale and rotate the castle.

kraal
11-11-2005, 09:09 PM
ah thanks... that was exactly what i was looking for...too many steps and i forgot half of them

CGTalk Moderation
11-11-2005, 09:09 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.