PDA

View Full Version : API 0.0 warn 302018

octane52
11-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Why when I render with MR and i use the new mib_fg_occlusion connected to the ambient of my lambert shader, I always read in the output window the next??

API 0.0 warn 302018:type conflict: "ambient color" is type color, "maya_color_to_vector" returns type color

Iīm using FG with normal values, Thatīs common? It can be a problem with large scenes??

Thanks a lot, and excuse my english.

Hirni_NG
11-09-2005, 05:25 PM
Why when I render with MR and i use the new mib_fg_occlusion connected to the ambient of my lambert shader, I always read in the output window the next??

API 0.0 warn 302018:type conflict: "ambient color" is type color, "maya_color_to_vector" returns type color

Iīm using FG with normal values, Thatīs common? It can be a problem with large scenes??

Thanks a lot, and excuse my english.

Shouldn t be a problem, I see this warning all the time with my own MR shaders, both colors and vectors are just 3 floats in the end. I never bothered and had no problems up to now, probably casts take care of this.

octane52
11-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Thankīs Hirni_NG, I think itīs not a problem because i always see this message and I never had a problem, but I donīt know why?
Maybe a normal message...I donīt know:shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
11-09-2005, 06:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.