PDA

View Full Version : Looking for basic scenes with various rendering settings

Humandesigner
11-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Hello,
Can anyone tell me where I could download basic Cinema4D scenes with a variety of rendering settings that I could tweak for my personal use?
Starting from scratch is quite time consuming and I would learn faster if I could learn how efficient renderings are produced.
It would be great if Cinema4D had presets to choose from.
Thanks for the help ! :)

Primitiv
11-10-2005, 01:17 AM
Hello,
Can anyone tell me where I could download basic Cinema4D scenes with a variety of rendering settings that I could tweak for my personal use?
Starting from scratch is quite time consuming and I would learn faster if I could learn how efficient renderings are produced.
It would be great if Cinema4D had presets to choose from.
Thanks for the help ! :)

Unfortunately, this is not always easy to do because each scene has its own requirement in light and textures and can look very different when you modify them and render. I think a good understanding of the rendering engine is a much better way to go. Also, I find Sniper Pro a very effective tool to tweak my render settings.

CGTalk Moderation
11-10-2005, 01:17 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.