PDA

View Full Version : how to get high resolution screenshots C4D

bagman
11-09-2005, 03:31 AM
Hi there!

I'm working with some industrials objects that my client requiered to be rendered as a Draws , I am using the cel shader to get this, but I had a problem getting the best resolution for print , some of the objects looks pixalated and jigsaw. Cannot get the way around with the export settings.

Any help will be appreciated.

many thanks

VJBagman

moka.studio
11-09-2005, 07:07 AM
Hi there!

I'm working with some industrials objects that my client requiered to be rendered as a Draws , I am using the cel shader to get this, but I had a problem getting the best resolution for print , some of the objects looks pixalated and jigsaw. Cannot get the way around with the export settings.

what do you mean a Draws?
Are you just wandering what pix*pix output you need for a specific resolution print?
I normally just check it in Pshop, though there is a free plugin from Rui called
CalcSize,
you can find it at www.c4dplugs.com
which will give you the corresponding pixels output for a specific resolution and size.

Janine
11-09-2005, 10:48 AM
You want to render out your scene as a wireframe? Well there's the "render as editor" option in the rendersettings, on the first page. It uses software shading though, not as pretty as opengl, but you can render it out twice as big as you need it and then scale it down in photoshop, that should soften all the jaggy lines. Just set your viewport to lines and wireframe or isoparms or any of the other types where the lines are displayed.

LucentDreams
11-09-2005, 02:40 PM
the best and most controllable wireframe is by using sketch and toon.

lllab
11-09-2005, 02:45 PM
my clients often love the ogl interface for previz stuff, at some update it would be great to be able to save out the ogl view instead of the software shading.

cheers
stefan

moka.studio
11-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Another great tool for wireframes is the Wireframe shader from Paul Everett,
which you can use in normal renderings and is quite affordable,
www.tools4d.com

mikeh64
11-09-2005, 03:34 PM
do you mean you want the images as vector art (like Illustrator) instead of rasterized (pixels)?

if so, you need to use the Sketch and Toon module (-> export to Illustrator)

if you don't have Sketch and Toon, you could try the FlashEx plugin (under the "Cinema4D" menu choice under the plugin menu) - this will create an SWF file, open it in Flash and export again to Illustrator format

bagman
03-11-2006, 06:15 AM
Cheers Guys

really very helpful

I do appreciate all your advice

vj

CGTalk Moderation
03-11-2006, 06:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.