PDA

View Full Version : background images ?

dfaris
11-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Hello,

New to Modo. I would like to know if I can display 2 or more background images at the same time? What I really want to do is have one image display when I'm in front view and the other show when I'm in left view but I only want to have one view port open. I like to work with just one viewport and then change my view in that viewport when I want to.

I posted this at the lux site but no answers from there yet.

Thanks

WDABUILDERS
11-09-2005, 04:45 AM
Locate the display (wireframe-shaded...) drop down in the viewport, right click>background image>load image

There is a quick tutorial somewhere over at luxology about how to name the 'view' with image save as a preset and be able to reinstate it in any file.....

Hope it helps

Wax

dfaris
11-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Locate the display (wireframe-shaded...) drop down in the viewport, right click>background image>load image

There is a quick tutorial somewhere over at luxology about how to name the 'view' with image save as a preset and be able to reinstate it in any file.....

Hope it helps

Wax

Thanks for the help. I get that part but I want to display in the fron view a front image and in the left view a left image without having to change the image all the time.

I have mapped the images to planes. This is the only way I have figured out how to do it.

CGTalk Moderation
11-09-2005, 08:40 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.