PDA

View Full Version : Help my lattice is hurting me

CJ Crave
11-08-2005, 07:35 AM
Okay so here's the deal. I'm working on this thing and I need to deal with an animated lattice. I can't really get into what I need it to do so just envision something like a python's body bulging as it's food passes through it (this is not what I'm doing but its similar). Anyway, i know the simple way to do this would be to create a lattice deformer, shape it, and animate it along the "python's" body. The problem I'm encountering is I can't seem to get my lattice to have any effect on my geometry. If I select my geometry and then create the lattice I can't adjust the lattice because it effects all of the geometry and it doesn't allow me to move the lattice at all. If anyone knows any way I can get around this you'll be my hero, I've been trying different ways and ideas now for about the last three hours and I'm ready to go insane.

Thank you in advance,

C

CGTalk Moderation
11-08-2005, 07:35 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.