PDA

View Full Version : Head - better render... site update

Ancient-Pig
11-03-2005, 08:40 AM
Made a better render of this head, as I'll be adding it to my site which has been under construction for a while..

On Nov 8, Ill put the site up, and it will have about 16 new characters up there as well (from Gun (http://www.gunthegame.com))...

Anyhow, heres the better render of the Native American head done in ZBrush...

http://www.ancient-pig.com/NA/NArender.jpg

SHEPEIRO
11-03-2005, 09:06 AM
very nice, have you changed it since last render or is it lust a render update.

would look really cool with some deep lumpy tatoos/scars patterning over one side of face.
are you going any further with this one, it deserves a tuft of hair in the back of his head held together with leatgher and a feather.

johnwoo
11-03-2005, 06:41 PM
Sweet!!!....some very well placed intricate detail man...also how many sub-d's was it to get that resolution?....the highest I'm working to now is 6...cool render aswell.....any plans to transfer to a low polygon version?....

UnAlternate
11-03-2005, 08:28 PM
great modeling! but why the funny colours? :)

itsallgoode9
11-04-2005, 01:34 AM
pretty nice, althought I think the pores feel to uniform in size across the whole head.

Ancient-Pig
11-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Thanks guys..

SHEP - Nothing has changed on the model. He just needed a better render for my website update comin up.. I *plan* on taking him further.. color map, spec.. SSS.. and lots of hair and ornaments.. just a matter of when. Im working on a ZBrushd horse right now, so I would like to get that hammered out before going further with this dude..

JW - thanks.. ya I have a low poly one all ready to go. The sub Ds.. Im not sure.. must have been 5 or 6'ish.. its at 2.2 million faces

UnAlternate - You dont like the Alien Goth Indian look? :P Just havent made any maps for him yet, and I dig green..

itsallgoode9 - Funny that you mention that. A friend of mine said I see mto go from the face out 9as far as detail goes), so thats something Ill try to watch from here on...

CGTalk Moderation
11-05-2005, 05:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.