PDA

View Full Version : Painter 9.1 airbrush issue

olduttycruff
11-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Hey guys I dont know if this has been dicussed before, but even after I download the patch my digital airbrush is still not smooth when I apply it. Even though it is laying down nicer strokes after the the patch download it is still is not on par with the Painter 6 and 7.
The strokes are still noticably grainy and pixelated on default settings when I apply it with light pressure on my Wacom, the transistion from heavy to smooth isnt smooth at all. I have been using Photoshop to apply color to my composition to get the brush effect I have been looking for. Is anyone else having this issue or is just me?

onlooker
11-03-2005, 02:08 AM
Just out of curiosity. Are you referring to the brush, or a Wacom Airbrush?

olduttycruff
11-04-2005, 05:05 PM
onlooker

Im talking about the digital airbrush variant in painter. I use a Intous 2 wacom tablet with a stylus pen

Jinbrown
11-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Hi,

I think Rick Champagne might be interested to hear what problems you're having along with some sample images:

rick.champagne@corel.com

They need to know if the fix they did with the PIX Airbrush variants isn't working.

CGTalk Moderation
11-04-2005, 07:45 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.