PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a thread

mtaych
11-02-2005, 04:58 AM
Hi all,

I recently came across a beautiful piece of artwork in CGtalk, I didn't take down the artist or the thread title and I have been hunting down that thread for a while. I hope you can help here. The picture has a nice little house (mushroom) in a forest at night and it is painted using painter and photoshop I believe. Also, I believe the artist was planning this for a series of children book. If you know which thread it is, please forward me the link!

Regards

mtaych
11-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Hi all,

I recently came across a beautiful piece of artwork in CGtalk, I didn't take down the artist or the thread title and I have been hunting down that thread for a while. I hope you can help here. The picture has a nice little house (mushroom) in a forest at night and it is painted using painter and photoshop I believe. Also, I believe the artist was planning this for a series of children book. If you know which thread it is, please forward me the link!

Regards

Hi all,

I found the thread.. some kind soul pointed out to me.. this is the thread
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=287537

Can the moderator close this thread? Sorry about this.

CGTalk Moderation
11-02-2005, 10:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.