PDA

View Full Version : Stylised head

Artifex
02-26-2002, 11:52 AM
Hi all, I'd just like to have your comments on this image created for fun with Facial Studio. (Modeling plugin for Max) I was one of the main modelers on the product witch main use is to create 3D heads by editing any part of it. So I had to model lost of parts more then 300 if I can remember :D Textures started from pictures and whent trought a big job of photoshop. Backgrond is all photoshop.

Thanks.

Marc

Felix
02-26-2002, 03:34 PM
well, iŽd be glad to just do that for fun, but i assume that the ears are partially a little bit too flat/... anyway a good work, complete.
did you use a specmap? specs could be stronger ...

_Icarus
02-26-2002, 03:51 PM
Pretty nice. Good facial expresion, keep up the work ;)

leigh
02-26-2002, 04:05 PM
Very cool expression! The model is pretty cool so far - although I do agree that the ears need work.
Cool work though!!!:D

Artifex
02-26-2002, 07:32 PM
Yes, there's a specs map. Actualy, with the image 900 pixels the spec was a bit intense but your right that it seems to fade at that size.

The textures where applied by unwrapping the model and then using a cylindrical map.

Thanks for the info on the ears.

C ya.

echo
02-26-2002, 07:47 PM
Salut Marc!
Seems to be a nice plugin, the expression is awesome.

Great work
I agree with the others, the ear needs some work but other than that, it`s neat ;)

Artifex
02-27-2002, 10:44 AM
More feedback anybody?

Terminal24
02-27-2002, 04:48 PM
he seems to have stubble on his upper cheeks and forehead. Also his left hand eye is looking off to the left just a little too much. why not make the eye balls target a point in space (far away) but essentially the same point for both eyes, then move it foreward untill the eyes look correct.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.