PDA

View Full Version : LW 8: Getting rid of full-screen toggle button?

slipster70
10-31-2005, 05:10 PM
Hi. Finally got LW 8! :)

Question1: In Modeler, is there a way to remove, from each window's toolbar, the full-screen toggle button?

Question2: In Modeler, in the Wireframe Shade view, why are some lines blue and some white?

(I did forum searches for these, to no avail.)

Thank you.

slipster70

meatycheesyboy
10-31-2005, 07:14 PM
Question2: In Modeler, in the Wireframe Shade view, why are some lines blue and some white?

Did you change your default sketch color in the display options? Any geometry created after the change will be the new color but anything created before will be the old color. So, for example, if your default sketch color is white and you create a box, it will be white but if you then change the default sketch color to green and create a box, it will be green but the first box will remain white.

Snosrap
11-01-2005, 02:28 AM
Question1: In Modeler, is there a way to remove, from each window's toolbar, the full-screen toggle button?

slipster70

May I ask why you might want to get rid of this button? (You can't by the way) I'll be a little presumptuous and assume that you accidentally hit it when you go to hit the zoom button. If that is indeed what's happening may I suggest you use the keyboard shortcut of the period and coma keys. Or better yet, press ALT and CTRL and then click and drag with your mouse. IMO this is the fastest and most efficient way to zoom. ALT click and drag in any ortho view will move the view. ALT click and drag will rotate any perspective view. And press ALT and SHIFT to move a perspective view. As far as that goes just leave your hand in that area of the keyboard because you can do all kinds of things with those ALT, CTRL and SHIFT keys. One of the fastest ways to navigate is to press CTRL and SHIFT and then press either the left, middle or right mouse buttons and gain access to any tool. These can be configured to almost anything you want.

Cheers
Snos

CGTalk Moderation
11-01-2005, 02:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.