PDA

View Full Version : fish eye technique

bearfoot
10-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Hello

does anybody have a technique for adding a fish eye lense kind of distortion to an image in PS ?

thanks

jeremybirn
10-30-2005, 05:55 PM
Filter > Distort > Spherize works well, especially if you have made a large square canvas size.

-jeremy

spmonahan
10-30-2005, 11:16 PM
If you are using CS2 the lens distortion filter should work as well. I believe it's under Filter > Distort > Lens Distort...

AralX
10-31-2005, 04:55 AM
BTW: the lens flare is Under ----Filter >>render>>lens :D --I hope I Understand the same lens you people talk about ... I'm weak at English lol ..

however ... I tryed to make an Eye its really tricky .. I dont know what is missing .. "sorry to get Out of the subject " I drew a circal and got a cloud filter with the coulders black and dark grey , and spherize then made ablur to the edges and added a layer over that with a greadiant tool only white with transparte edges ,, then I blured the edges and made the Opacity low ,, then I made a small circal inside and made the cloud filter dark yellow and light yellow and did the same and I did that greadiant tool thing twice but I free tranceformed it so it is in a difrent angle ,, and i tryed to do some stuff that didnt work
-.- it doesnt look realistic

I'm sorry again

halo
10-31-2005, 09:06 AM
lens correction isnt the same as lense flare, its a different filter

bearfoot
10-31-2005, 09:08 AM
am using CS so i will check out the sphere function

thanks a lot

berniebernie
10-31-2005, 11:17 AM
On a sidenote, the spherize filter is not a correct fisheye view. Fisheye is used as a lens for a good reason, that you cannot reproduce it in post prod =).

AralX
10-31-2005, 12:59 PM
aha ,, I'm sorry for misUnderstanding ^^ :

for the lens can I load it ?

CGTalk Moderation
10-31-2005, 12:59 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.