PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!

raylistic
10-30-2005, 11:38 AM
i need to do an animation for 45 seconds for my project. The modeling need not be fantastic cause the importance of this college project is the animation. So till now i still cannot come up with any story plot. Can anyone give me suggestions?

Elucid Concepts
10-30-2005, 12:13 PM
I don't know what kinda animation you want to do, but 45 seconds doesn't sound like a long time, so I guess we don't have a whole lotta character development going on.

Here's some suggestiosn:

Sci-Fi: An outcast escpaing from bounty hunters for a crime he was sentenced to, but didn't commit. (If you're into high-speed space chaces and star wars-esque dofights)

Fantasy: Shows a young disciple taking over from his sensei. The young man (or woman) is kneeling in front of his sick sensei, and at first refuses to take the position as clan master, but eventually gives in. The old man dies and the young disciple cries at first, then rises with determination to carry on the legacy.

Heh, I dunno if you into that kinda stuff, but hopefully it helped. Best of luck.

raylistic
10-30-2005, 02:11 PM
I am more into fantasy. But yours' fantasy plot, will make people think how is the disciple going to take over his sensei in terms of the skills?

Elucid Concepts
10-30-2005, 02:23 PM
Hmmm....

Maybe the disciple could be like the sensei's top student, the one who learned the most. At the same time, he bears the strength and brutality of a leader, with the kindness and caring of a friend.

However, he's not amibitious, but there is no one else more fit for the position.

Dunno if that explains it abit better.

CGTalk Moderation
10-30-2005, 02:23 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.