PDA

View Full Version : green render

pblacklock
10-29-2005, 08:26 PM
Hey guys,

I'm New to messiah and i am working on a dvd project. after transfering my lightwave model to messiah I create an animation which renders fine but i need to render a single frame to match my comp for the video and when i render an image i get this green looking mesh.

Got me stumped real good .. anyone has any ideas on why?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Wegg
10-29-2005, 08:57 PM
Any surface that doesn't have a material applied to it shows up green. Go into the surface tab and turn off anything you don't want to render and make sure what you do want to render has a material applied. Even if it is just a basic color.

pblacklock
10-29-2005, 09:21 PM
THanks wegg for the quick reply

If i follow you correctly you mean turn off the green light to red and then clicking on the surface of the object that i want do want to render and to assign a preset surface to it ,,

i still ldon't understand why the anim would render and yet a frame does not

To practive a brought in a cube and i can remove or add the surface and have them render as i want with no problem ,,, eventually i will get it but right now its totally out of my scope of understanding what is going on

Paul

pblacklock
10-29-2005, 10:12 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Was so simple it was so hard .... You know sometimes it just the smallest thing in life that makes no sense

Again THanks Wegg for the help

now just have to figure out the lights setup

Paul

CGTalk Moderation
10-29-2005, 10:12 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.