PDA

View Full Version : Steampunk soldier/warrior Angela (nudity)

diffa
10-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Hi! Here's my newest model. I'm trying to model a steampunk female warrior/soldier. Here's what I've modelled so far. Tri count is now 3442. I'm going to stay below 5k tris. C&C!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/diffart/female/female_wip00.jpg

SammyB
10-26-2005, 02:22 AM
Wow, i don't know why no-one's replied but i really like the proportions of your model the almost realistic anatomy is a nice change and very sexy. Mesh looks solid overall, however you can definitely tweak the poly's to either reduce poly's or gain a bit more definition. The stomach area and back in particular are looking rather 'grid-like' at the moment. I still struggle with exactly the same problem, especially defining the back and shoulder blades.

Then again, this all depends on whether you are going to put clothes over anyway, are you following any concept artwork?

BigJon
10-26-2005, 04:40 AM
I love the shape you've given her, it's very feminine and realistic. Only thing i could comment on would be her feet; they seem to arc down too far. Other than that it's very, very good.

BigJon
10-26-2005, 04:54 AM
Dammit. Sorry it said my post didn't go through before.

LeeLee D
10-26-2005, 04:56 AM
I know women have a bit of a bulge but unless she's got alittle bit of pudge happening her "urteral bugle" ill call it, is a bit intense

Snefer
10-26-2005, 09:22 AM
The model looks nice sofar, I like the proportions, but the shoes are plain silly.

Stinkfoot
10-26-2005, 10:09 AM
THe models looking really good, some comments tho.

She's a soldier? I mean female bodies on the battlefield are built for endurance, muscle's,tight bottom, big shoulders, this one's a bit.. vuloptious (sp?) not that that's a bad thing ofcourse... :thumbsup: just not really soldier like.

But if that is the whole Idea just forget what I just said.

As for the shoes I have to agree.. they remind me a bit of Donald duck's girlfriend's feet.

other then that the model looks great keep it up.

:D

diffa
10-26-2005, 10:43 AM
Thanx for the comments. So the shoes are funny looking? maybe, but take a look at this picture or just google high heels. There are plenty of shoes that look like those what I've modelled. The model is missing armor/cloths, so she doens't look like a soldier...not yet.

http://www.fashion-unlimited.de/High-Heels/X5.JPG

Sille
10-26-2005, 12:46 PM
Looking good so far diffa. Her high heels look a little odd but nothing that can't be fixed. It seems that her weight is on her heels as opposed to the balls of her feet. As for the ball of her foot, it looks too narrow. Heels tend to be narrow and the ball of the foot should be wider. Anyhow, it looks nice regardless. Keep up the good work.

CGTalk Moderation
10-26-2005, 12:46 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.