PDA

View Full Version : delete mutil brush at once

phungdinhdung
10-24-2005, 01:33 AM
:( does anyone know how to delete many brush size ( in the brush menu ) at one time ?
( >.< ie i want to creat my own brush listing with only 3 or 4 brush type )
thanks
( i am using CS 2 )

Skjoldbroder
10-25-2005, 10:15 AM
If I remember correctly, you can click the first brush you want deleted, hold down shift, then press the last of the brushes you want deleted. (they'll become highlighted)

berniebernie
10-25-2005, 10:53 AM
If I remember correctly, you can click the first brush you want deleted, hold down shift, then press the last of the brushes you want deleted. (they'll become highlighted)

I just tried that with PS and it doesn't seem to work (it does in illustrator).. I agree that it tedious to create your own libraries if you have to erase 20000brushes first. I always have an 'empty' (or I think it needs 1 brush) library, that I can fill up with brushes and save with a different name.

ZorroXZorro
10-25-2005, 03:47 PM
U must click Preset Brush first , then u can select 1 or more brush to delete . I think this is only way to remove brush from your PS .
I think U should choice some fav brush than click save brush to have your own brush liblary:D

------------------------------- another language , the same content-----------------------

Theo tui thi cach duy nhat la the thoi chu U ko chon delete theo tun`g loai but duoc dau . That dau kho . Tui thuong save may loai brush hay dung` vao` , ve sau co thu nghiem brush moi thi chi viec remove no di , sau do load lai brush cu , the la xong .
Sao moi nguoi noi U di anh hoc do hoa roi co ma ? (to mo 1 chut :D)

phungdinhdung
10-26-2005, 10:47 AM
thanks ^^ , so i have to got an empty lib :) .

ZorroXZorro: uhm ^^ tui dang o ben do day .

CGTalk Moderation
10-26-2005, 10:47 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.