PDA

View Full Version : Key frame question

Tab32
10-22-2005, 04:17 PM
I am a newbie trying to learn Messiah. I am watching Joe Cosman's Animate video and he has a different dialogue box that pops up for Create Key when he presses enter. He has the option of selecting: Current Item, Group, and All Objects. My box is different it says Active Edit: Selected Items. I am guessing that this is a change in the interface since the video was made. My question is how do I get the settings that are in the old dialogue box?

Thanks for the help,
Terry

SpikeWorx
10-22-2005, 04:57 PM
Yes, the newer versions of Messiah doesnīt have that drop down list anymore.
Itīs very well documented in the docs :deal: ->Keyframe Panels

Keyframe Panels:
All of these selections work with the Acticve Edit setting, so make sure you have it set the way you want it before you perform these operations....
Active Edit:
(Top left of the Motion Graph-Dope Sheet) The Active Edit pop-up lets you choose what items to perform certain actions on. Click on it and choose from the pop-up list.....

Just select your 'active edit' in the list and it will be used by the Keyframe Panels

Tab32
10-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the quick help. That's the info I needed

I spent about an hour looking for that in the help file before posting the question. Not sure why pmG does not have docs like other companies, just converting the help file to a pdf would help. Great product with the worst documentation known to man.

Terry

CGTalk Moderation
10-22-2005, 10:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.