PDA

View Full Version : New character.

goldensparrow
10-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Been working alot on my modelling recently. Here is the start of my new devil character.

C&C please!

JH-Saucedo
10-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Well, the character design is well proportioned and modeled, but since it doesn't had face yet, i dunno waht kind of character will be... the body could be a grotesque and evil demon or maybe a funny, fat devil...

But all the effort you put in this one is paying off.

Womball
10-21-2005, 05:35 PM
The face will make or break the character, but I like what you have so far. I like the style. The nails could look more nail like though.

thedaemon
10-21-2005, 10:57 PM
This character has a great style, no lie. As stated previously, the face of your character will make or break it. Remember to keep the same simple style throughout the whole model. Keep us posted.

goldensparrow
10-23-2005, 03:08 PM
Modeled a quick face idea. It's not actually welted to the head. thats why the edges look a bit wierd. Tell me what you think. Does it match the body style well.

Rambiert
10-23-2005, 03:56 PM
Modeled a quick face idea. It's not actually welted to the head. thats why the edges look a bit wierd. Tell me what you think. Does it match the body style well.

I don't know why, but it reminds me red devil from FreeBSD logo with one difference, yours is fat. Everything with your character seems to be right.
http://rise.pl/images/category/freebsd/freebsd_logo.jpg

JH-Saucedo
10-28-2005, 07:04 PM
That face rocks!!
It just looks great, looks like a doofus-but-cool demon!

In this case maybe textures aren't necesary looks great just like toon.

BrianH
11-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Nice work. At first, the body reminded me of early tests for Sully in Monsters Inc. Are you planning on animating him? The new animation system in Blender is amazing (I've been playing around with it a lot) especially now that Auto IK is added too. It would be nice to see some walkcycles eventually. Keep up the great work.

CGTalk Moderation
11-08-2005, 05:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.