PDA

View Full Version : Maya Batch Render wont render first frames

Fuxianer
10-20-2005, 08:53 PM
I'm working on Maya 5, Win2000 Dual Xeaon 2.8 HP workstation, 2Gigs RAM. This setup hasn't changed for the last 2 years, but following problem occured just recently. I'm rendering a 50 MB big file of an engine (range is -76 to 1047), so it's a fair bit of rendering, the final rendring time should be about 5 days, rendering single frames out of the render view works perfectly fine (and takes about 1 minute). But when I set up the batch renderer to render all of the frames as 1024x576 iff files, it would just show that it started to render and that's it. Nothing else will happen, not a single frame will be rendered even after days. If I set up the range 400 to 1047 it will render fine, but not the range 300 to 1047, or -76 to 1047 e.g. My guess is there's some thing wrong within the earlier frames which only the batch renderer picks up on.
Does anyone know how to deal with that issue? Work around, etc?

Cheers

CGTalk Moderation
10-20-2005, 08:53 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.