PDA

View Full Version : Phaedra Aegle - Crystal Knight

LeeLee D
10-20-2005, 01:32 AM
Hey guys, just a little model Im working on for...something I'm working on lol. Headless until I find a good reference. Going to texture the body tonight.

Until It has a texture it will be hard to invision how I want to it come out, so stay tuned. :)

Comments and crits gladly welcome. Be as blunt as you please because thats the way I like it, best way to learn.

PS - The Shadow artifact that you see around her pevis, is because how the Faces are covering the legs underneath. Maya's Depth map shadows dont seem to like it much

Currently - 3316 Triangles
~4Hours

http://www.leededrick.com/images/PhaedraWIPShaded.jpg

http://www.leededrick.com/images/PhaedraWIPWires.jpg

Por@szek
10-20-2005, 08:12 AM
Lovely. The topology looks very good. I have no crits, only maybe this jewellery on her breast could be a bit more optimized.

I'm waiting for the head and textures. I'm curious in what style U will pain them.

Good luck :]

LeeLee D
10-20-2005, 06:59 PM
Yeah, she's needs a bit more optimizing in some areas. Still a few sets of faces that are covered up and will never be visable. Work on the texture at the moment. Im going to have to do some digging through 3D.sk to find a somewhat attractive girls face to work from.

Im still ttrying to firgure out a good colour scheme. I'm thinking Dark lol

LeeLee D
10-20-2005, 07:34 PM
I lost my Tablet Pen :( But the mouse that comes with the tablet works way better for painting than my optical

LeeLee D
10-21-2005, 04:56 AM
Small Update. After chucking out many texture ideas I finally settled on something alittle less crazy that I had planned on before. Still not sure about the Goldish part on the boot. Maybe when I add more to the torso it will even out.

My backlight is set to a high Intensity, forgot to turn it down lol

LeeLee D
10-22-2005, 12:26 AM
Ditched most of the Blue....still really have no clue what I want to do here with this character sigh

The phrase "You can make or break a model with texture" comes to mind right now lol

I need alot more practice painting in photoshop before I am going to make anything that looks worth wild....my modeling is up to par but when i comes to texturing i need way more experience

CGTalk Moderation
10-22-2005, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.