PDA

View Full Version : Creative Block

IrishCult
10-20-2005, 12:57 AM
FOr some reason i have this block. I will imagen a scene i want to film. script it storyboard it and film it. THen edit it all together. But for some reason they never come out right. The way i imagined it and the way it came out are totally diffrent. I was wondering if any one has the same problem or had and how they got over it or how they found out how to make they imagination match the product. Thank you
IrishCUlt

Velk
10-22-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm not sure if you have creative block or not. Can you give an example of what you wanted to do and how it came out? It may be that you are attempting things you don't have the equipment/time/training for and those things are tainting your outcome. Is the outcome always worse than your plan? I've have things go very differently than I wanted but with superior results in the end. To me the key is not what a character should say at a given point, or what exact shot/angle I have to have for a specific moment, rather what is the end point, what is my overall story and am I conveying that with what I have.

CGTalk Moderation
10-22-2005, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.