PDA

View Full Version : are fonts installed with creative suite?

FLCL
10-19-2005, 02:50 PM
Hi all, i recently installed loads of new fonts on my system. To be safe i baked up my fonts directory before i installed them. Basically had just reinstalled windows so all was fresh and the only fonts that were backed up were just ones that come with windows.

I deleted the fonts cos they were slowing my system down and reinstalled the backup folder. However now i'm missing one of my favourites: aschen (i think thats the name anyways). So basically this wasn't installed with the original windows installation. Also its not in my set of fonts that i installed before, so my only conclusion is that when i install creative suite, some new fonts get installed. Can anyone confirm this?

Just wanna know if i'll have to reinstall creative suite to get the fonts back.

cheers

Velk
10-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Fonts are installed with the Creative Suite, I'm not sure which ones exactly so I can't tell if that is one of them.

FLCL
10-19-2005, 03:37 PM
thats explains it, cool, i'll reinstall em or see if i can find em on the setup disk

cheers

CGTalk Moderation
10-19-2005, 03:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.