PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Lightwave Artist with Tutorial for sale

policarpo
02-26-2002, 12:02 AM
i just saw last night that Miles Estes updated his site with that awesome tutorial he's been working on.

Be sure to check out his site @:

http://divinion.com/

and click on the Tutorials links...

the price he's requesting is totally worth it if you ask me...i'm mean...just look at his flawless craftsmanship.

- p o l i c a r p o

Rabid pitbull
02-26-2002, 06:41 AM
The tutorial certainly sounds tottally complette, 833 detailed steps, that is hand holding! This is a newbies dream! Anyone just learning should definetly consider this, in the end you have a perfect human head, and all the steps to get there are laid out no questions.

policarpo
02-26-2002, 09:51 PM
yeah...it looks like the perfect tutorial from a top notch artist.

i may just have to get it soon.

i'll let ya know how it goes if i do.

:-)
-policarpo

Ryu
02-28-2002, 01:13 PM
Do you know if it's woth it?
Is the technique suitable for every head model ?
Is the second CD important ?
Thx a lot,
++

KOlson
03-01-2002, 01:15 AM
I received mine in the mail today. So far I can tell you that it is outstanding. Step by step creation will have you going in no time. There is only one cd, what it contains depends on what you purchase.

policarpo
03-03-2002, 12:07 AM
awesome KOlson...let us know how it works out for you...hint...let us see the head you build. :D

i bet you are going to learn a lot by learning from someone as talented as Miles.

his work is really flawless!

-policarpo

KOlson
03-03-2002, 03:51 AM
Will do, I'll throw a post up when I am done.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.