thanks~

http://myhome.hananet.net/~apexer/3d/jude/quadbike.jpg

Raph 8)
02-26-2002, 12:15 AM
cool,good work.
i'like the woman:D :D

Gilgamesh
02-26-2002, 12:21 AM
Wow, that looks great. How much of it is 3d and how much is post?

Raul-Reznek
02-26-2002, 01:18 AM
GRRRRRRRREAT!!!! breasts...WOWOHOOO mama, lookin good.

Threedeemer
02-26-2002, 01:43 AM
That is one impressive image. Judging from your posts you have some great models. Sure wish I could view your website, seems to be incompatible with my mac browsers.

Tanketh
02-26-2002, 03:19 AM
wow, I wish i could model like that, im just starting to learn (see my first humanesque thingy in my thread)

i hope i can do that someday. very nice, mate :D

mongoose
02-26-2002, 09:59 AM
Nice work overall, though I have a few constructive crits.

1. The skin shader on your model looks abit too much like a plastic shader. try using a different
shading model or play around with what you have some more to make the skin look more natural. (human skin is really hard)

2. if you are going photoreal try getting rid o the air-brush look. (If you are going for the airbrush look, !!props to you man!!.. tis looking great)

3. the inside of her left elbow looks strange, if it's the deformers just re-weight the CV's. you might also wanna try adding just another wrinkle to make the bending of the elbow look more natural.

4.Her rib cage (side and back) could use some deformers (or re-weight the vertices) to control the awkward bulging.

5. You might wanna bend her right arm a bit. and rebalance her weight.

It's nice work overall, I really like her hair, nice matte look to it.

Are you using a 3D paint program for your textures ??

Mongoose

cerreto
02-26-2002, 10:12 AM
very nice cool seing a complete scene ! i noticed you are from s korea are you familiar with kin hyung taes work on magna carta ?

goodlag
02-26-2002, 11:32 AM
oh yeah sexy baby :D

즐감했습니다 :)

DWIEMER
02-26-2002, 12:08 PM
really love this one! her face is really attractive / hansom!!!
Tell us how you did this character, i'm curious

gr. Dennis

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.