PDA

View Full Version : Awkward Moments - Restroom - E.Z. Schwartz

E.Z. Schwartz
11-14-2002, 03:37 AM
This should be fun. I just started tonight. I'm gonna have some little guy with no arms trying to get into an outhouse, but won't be able to so he goes behind a tree. I promise to finish! :)

Ezra

E.Z. Schwartz
11-21-2002, 11:06 PM
Ok, doing more work on my character, but I have a question. Do we really need to post storyboards? I don't really do those for this sort of thing. I suck at drawing and often find it more discoraging than helpful. I have my animation planned out in my head though.

jschleifer
11-22-2002, 02:13 AM
nah, I suppose it's okay to not show boards.. just show your blocking pass so we can see how you build it up over time.

Funny idea! my orig idea (before I started doing the balloon dog) was to have a guy with two broken arms trying to use the bathroom.. he was going to have to ask the big guy next to him for help. but the story ended up being longer than 15 seconds, sooo.. on to the balloon dog then. :)

-jason

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.