PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Photoshop web slicing

Dotsona.07
10-16-2005, 10:51 PM
Hey guys I am new to the forum,I have a question about slicing in photoshop 7,I made my page layout in photoshop and I added all my text in photoshop,when I exported the slices and html into dreamweaver mx 2004 it made the text a flat image.Is there a way so when you export the slices the text can be highlighted and edited in dreamweaver,(pretty much is there a way so the text is not a flat image)

tb582
10-17-2005, 12:37 AM
Well Yes and NO, There is no easy way to do it in ps or image ready, your best option would be to slice up evertying but the text then use dreamweaver to put the text using css or tables.

on a side note there is a nifty little ps plug in thats been getting rave reviews and does just what you want, only you have the name your layers properly....

http://www.medialab.com/sitegrinder/

I'm currently working on a site that I am for the first time going to try this application and see how it works..

Dotsona.07
10-17-2005, 07:08 AM
thanks ill try it

CGTalk Moderation
10-17-2005, 07:08 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.